Sheila (Spencer) Robbins wrote one chapter of an unfinished, unpublished book about the Action! programming language.
Carolyn's Corner was a column about word-processing in general and AtariWriter Plus in particular, written by Carolyn Hoglin. It could have been subtitled "Secrets You Won't Learn from the Manual." It was featured in the Mid-Florida Atari Computer Club's newsletter from 1990-1992 and posted to CompuServe's Atari Forum during the same period.
- October 1990 Columns and tables
- November 1990 Saving as ASCII, margins
- December 1990 Mail merge
- January 1991 Hanging indents, desktop publishing
- March 1991 Compatibility with 16-bit word processors
- April 1991 String too long error, splitting large files
- May 1991 Search and Replace
- June 1991 Keyboard shortcuts
- July 1991 SAVEd ASCII vs. PRINTing to disk
- August 1991 Custom fonts with Star NX-1000 Rainbow
- September 1991 Dealing with widow lines
- October 1991 Converting files from ASCII to ATASCII
- November 1991 Why upgrade to AtariWriter Plus?
- December 1991 Templates
- January 1992 Printing color graphics: YEMACYB/4 and PicPrint
- March 1992 Creating a custom printer driver
- April 1992 More on creating a custom printer driver
- May 1992 Dealing with text blocks
- June 1992 Splitting large files, stripping carriage returns
- July 1992 Preparing an AtariWriter Plus file for uploading to a 16-bit computer
- September 1992 Addressing envelopes
In 2009, Josh McCormick sent a Freedom of Information Act request to the FBI, asking them for 1970s and 1980s case files regarding Atari. He discovered a cloak-and-dagger DRAM resale operation that could have destroyed the company.